Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Where is Ashton Kutcher?

Hey there!
I am a 22 year old making my way to be a Elementary School Teacher. I have a full time job at a Arborist Company doing Admin work. Fun stuff huh? Almost everyday I am told the following
" Are you making this up (while laughing)"
"(LAUGHING)"
"Are you serious"
and " You need to write a book or a blog".
So here I am finally sharing the world the daily stories that happen to me that most people cant believe can all happen to one person. It inst all terrible things, just things that you stare and think into space "Did that really just happen?
So welcome to my blog and enjoy reading the crazy things about my family, my work and just the random crap that happens. I am not wanting pity; I am over the "Why ME" phase. Now I just accept it laugh and more on because I don't expect anything less.
So back to the title " Where is Ashton Kutcher?" When things happen I think someone is pulling a joke on me or I am being Punk'd. 

So the major thought that comes to mind when something happens is "Where is DAMN ASHTON?" He is lucky he is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment